News

Man Electrocuted To Death While Charging His Phone In Bed

A 22-year-old man, Kritsada Supol from Thailand has died from electrocution while charging his mobile phone in bed.

According to Dailymail that the victim was home alone in his apartment waiting on a relative in Nakhon Ratchasima Province in Thailand on Monday night.

Unfortunately for the relative who arrived, he found the man motionless still holding his device, which was apparently, still connected to the wall socket.

This sad incident comes about 2 months after a factory worker in the same Thailand was electrocuted while charging and using his phone. The said factory worker plugged in his earphones and was also charging his phone at the same time.

Kritsada Supol was found dead on his mattress with his phone plugged into a power point with a cheap charging cable in February.

The property owner visited the room in Chonburi the next morning and found the 24-year-old’s body on the mattress with signs of burning around his ears. He appeared to have been listening to music or talking to someone, with the microphone section of the earphones resting over his lips.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: